EducationGraduate student at Denver Business school
Experience• Highly skilled in providing academic assistance to assigned students individually and in groups
• Hands on experience in creating and implementing individual student based tuition programs
• In depth knowledge of the procedures necessary to provide students with a better understanding of subject areas
• Successfully made three groups of grade D students acquire grade B levels in mock examinations
Assisted students in understanding basics , spending more time working on basics with them as i believe they can do wonders with good basics
Tutor | Reknown Edu services| march2013– june2014
• Provided assistance to students with weak study areas
• Assisted students in acquiring better understanding of targeted weak areas within a subject or a subject as a whole
• Wrote individual tutoring plans in accordance to the individual needs of students
• Maintained confidential student record
• Researched and recommended prudent textbooks and learning materials
NIE COLLEGE, Mysore
Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering
• Proven ability to lead and motivate students in a structured manner
• Able to design and implement effective education models
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong ability to work in an organized manner.
Involved in 3 days Training program at UBDT Engineering collage at Davangere on Aptitude Training for placement.
Also worked as home tutor & online tutor.
GRE Quantitative, ACT Math, ACT Math, 9th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 4th Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 1st Grade math, 12th Grade math, 11th Grade math, Algebra 1, Algebra 2, Algebra 3/4, Calculus 3, Calculus 2, Calculus 1, Business Statistics, ASPIRE Math, Arithmetic, Applied Mathematics, AP Statistics, AP Calculus BC, AP Calculus AB, 10th Grade math
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.